Nikon - D3100 Kit (Lens 18-55mm)
- Order Confirmation
- Kode Produk:
- D3100 Kit (Lens 18-55mm)
Harga untuk Anda dan kirim hari ini juga :
free SDHC 8GB &Tas
KlubGS hemat Rp 1,120,000
Kirim 5 Jam
Rusak Tukar Baru
Ayo daftar KlubGS... gratis!
Dapatkan harga khusus
Daftar - klik disini
- 14.2 Megapixel DX-format CMOS Image Sensor delivers beautiful photographs and prints well beyond 20 x 30 inches.
- Full 1080p HD Cinematic Video with full-time autofocus and sound lets you record cinematic-quality movies in Full 1080p HD format (1920 x 1080 pixels).
- Easy-To-Use—Featuring Nikon’s Guide Mode with intuitive controls and on-board assistance helping you take better pictures every step of the way.
- Fast 11-point Autofocus System delivers razor-sharp pictures.
- 3-in. monitor with One-Touch Live View shooting and movie capture.
- Built-in HDMI port lets you connect directly to your HDTV using an optional HDMI cable
- Control Image and Movie Playback with most HDTV remote controls
- 6 Automatic Exposure Scene Modes Just set the Mode dial to Portrait, Landscape, Child, Sports, Close-up or Night Portrait for stunning results in otherwise challenging conditions.
- Picture Control lets you choose from Standard, Neutral, Vivid, Monochrome, Portrait, or Landscape to apply a personal look and feel to your pictures.
- Built-in pop-up flash for those times when there isn’t enough light
- Includes 3x 18-55mm Zoom-NIKKOR VR Image Stabilization Lens with legendary NIKKOR optical quality and fast, accurate autofocus for vivid color, striking contrast and crisp detail and VR image stabilization to ensure the sharpest hand-held pictures and movies.
- Compact and Lightweight Design Beautifully styled—Ready to go wherever life takes you.
- Split-second Shutter Response eliminates the frustration of shutter delay, capturing moments that other cameras miss.
- ISO sensitivity 100-3200, expandable to ISO 12800 equivalent delivers exceptional results, even in the most challenging low-light situations.
- Scene Auto Selector lets the D3100 decide the best mode to match the shooting situation when using Live View.
- EXPEED 2 Nikon’s new image processing engine assures breathtakingly rich image quality, managing color, contrast, exposure, noise and speed.
- Scene Recognition System in Live View automatically optimizes exposure, autofocus, and white balance, allowing you to obtain beautiful photos without the hassle of making complicated camera adjustments yourself.
- Active D-Lighting restores picture-enhancing detail in shadows and highlights.
- Automatic Image Sensor Cleaning uses an ultrasonic process and exclusive Airflow Control combats the accumulation of dust in front of the image sensor, safeguarding image quality shot after shot.
- In-camera Image Editing allows creative freedom, without the need for a computer, offering easy editing functions.
DX-format, 14.2 effective megapixel CMOS image sensor [NEW]
- Softly defocused backgrounds that only a D-SLR can produce
Nikon equipped D3100 with a newly developed CMOS sensor for outstanding subject detail and smooth color gradation. Whether shooting photos or full HD movies, the sensor is crucial to image quality. The high pixel count of D3100's sensor produces photos of striking clarity, revealing all the nuance of the original scene with minimum noise - ideal for intricately detailed textures and grain-free background defocus.
EXPEED 2-Nikon's new image processing engine [NEW]
- Faithful color reproduction and smooth, beautiful gradations
Welcome to a new level of excellence with EXPEED 2. We've leveraged our vast technological know-how to bring you Nikon's most advanced image processing engine yet. EXPEED 2 maximizes CMOS sensor performance for clear, lifelike images that exhibit vivid colors, reduced noise and smooth tonal gradations for outstanding photos and movies.
Guide Mode - The sure way to obtain desired results
An enchanting portrait against a softly defocused background, or a radiant couple surrounded by sparkling lights. Taking photos like these is easy with D3100's Guide Mode - in-camera guidance that shows you step-by-step how to change camera settings. Just select a Guide Mode setting that matches the scene then let Guide Mode assist. Not only will you obtain the desired results, you'll understand how you achieved them. Guide Mode even displays sample photos so you'll know what to expect from each setting.
Scene Auto Selector - Letting D3100 decide the best mode to match the scene
D3100 automatically selects the Scene Mode that matches the shooting situation and subject. During Live View shooting with the Mode dial on Auto or Auto (flash off), Scene Auto Selector* automatically activates Portrait, Landscape, Close up or Night portrait modes depending on the scene. For added convenience, an icon appears in the top-left corner of the LCD monitor that shows the selected mode.
Info display format - Choose the view that's right for you
D3100 gives you a choice of two formats - classic and graphic - for the info display. Graphic format includes both a numerical and descriptive illustration of shutter speed and aperture settings, making these concepts easier to grasp. Both formats display the current Scene Mode using easy-to-understand icons that change as the mode dial is rotated, letting you concentrate on the composition. Three background color variations are available for each format. In addition, the orientation of the info display automatically changes horizontally or vertically to match that of the camera.
D-Movie - Breathtaking full HD 1080p movies [NEW]
Discover the difference a digital SLR makes when shooting movies. A wide selection of NIKKOR lenses gives you freedom to explore different angles and obtain lovely defocused backgrounds while D3100’s advanced imaging system assures outstanding quality. And for action sequences, new Subject-tracking AF keeps subjects properly focused.
After the shoot, view movies on the large 7.5-cm (3-in.) LCD monitor and perform simple editing tasks like trimming scenes before or after a designated point and extracting still images. HDMI compatibility* lets you connect D3100 to an HDTV with playback managed by the TV’s remote control**.
* Via HDMI mini-pin connector.
** HDMI CEC-compatible TVs only.
Live View - Live View with new AF modes and large 7.5-cm (3-in.) monitor
Live View gives you an intuitive, familiar way to photograph playful pets or children on the move. Just flip a switch and you're ready to go. When Live View is activated and new full-time-servo AF (AF-F) is selected, the camera keeps subjects in focus without having to press the shutter-release button - convenient for photos and movies. There is also new face-priority AF that locks focus on faces, even on people not directly facing the camera. Live View makes D3100 as easy to use as a compact camera.
11-point AF system - Quick, accurate autofocus ready for the decisive moment
D3100's precision high-speed autofocus responds immediately to changes in scene or composition, maintaining tack-sharp focus to capture fleeting expressions and fast-moving sports. The all-important central focus point features a cross-type sensor while the new superimposed display achieves a clear, uncluttered viewfinder. Various autofocus modes cover nearly any situation, including auto-area AF that automatically selects the subject on which to focus, and 3D-tracking (11 points)* that maintains focus on a subject regardless of changes in composition as long as the shutter-release button is pressed halfway.
* When autofocus is set to AF-A or AF-C.
Compact and lightweight - Easy operation and take-anywhere portability
At only approx. 505 g (1lb. 1.8 oz.)*, the compact and lightweight D3100 goes where you go. And it's so easy to use thanks to the ergonomic grip that simplifies shooting, both in horizontal and vertical positions. New dedicated controls for frequently used functions like Live View, D-Movie and shutter release modes further enhance ease of use.
* With battery and memory card but without body cap.
|Type of Camera||Single-lens reflex digital camera|
|Effective Pixels||14.2 million|
|Image Sensor||Nikon DX format (23.1 x 15.4 mm) CMOS sensor|
|Image Size (Pixels)||4,608 x 3,072 [L], 3,456 x 2,3404 [M], 2,304 x 1,536 [S]|
|Sensitivity||ISO 100 to 3200 in steps of 1 EV, plus HI-1 (ISO 6400) and HI-2 (ISO 12800)|
|File Format||NEF (12 bit compressed RAW); JPEG (Baseline-compliant); MOV movie (H.264/MPEG-4 compression format with monaural sound)|
|Storage Media||SD memory card (SDHC and SDXC compliant)|
|Shooting Modes||1) Single frame shooting mode, 2) Continuous shooting mode: approx. 3fps, 3) Self-timer mode, 4) Quiet Shutter Release|
|White Balance||Auto (TTL white-balance with 420-pixel RGB sensor), Incandescent, Fluorescent, Direct sunlight, Flash, Cloudy, Shade, White balance preset|
|LCD Monitor||3.0", 230,000-dot, low-temperature polysilicon TFT LCD|
|Playback Function||1) Full-frame, 2) Movie Playback, 3) Thumbnail (4/9/72, calendar) playback, 4) playback zoom, 5) Faces detected during zoom, 6)Slide show 7) RGB histogram display, 8) Highlights, 9) Auto image rotation, 10) Image comment|
|Delete Function||Single image, Selected images, images taken on a selected date, All images (except protected images)|
|Interface||USB 2.0 (High-speed), Video output, HDMI output (Type C mini-pin connector)|
|Picture Angle (in 35mm  format equivalent)||Approx. 1.5x lens focal length|
|Viewfinder||Eye-level penta-Dach mirror type; built-in diopter adjustment (-1.7 to +0.5m-1)|
|Focusing Screen||Type B BriteView Clear Matte Mark VII screen|
|Viewfinder Frame Coverage/Magnification (with 50mm lens at infinity; -1.0 m-1)||Approx. 95%/ Approx. 0.8x|
|Autofocus||TTL phase detection by Nikon Multi-CAM 1000 autofocus module with AF-assist (range approx. 0.5-3m); 11 focus point; Detection range: -1 to +19 EV (ISO 100 at 20°C/68°F)|
|Focus Modes||1) Autofocus (AF): Single-servo AF (AF-S); Continuous servo AF (AF-C); Auto AF-S/AF-C selection (AF-A), predictive focus tracking activated automatically according to subject status 2) Manual focus (MF) can be selected|
|Exposure Metering System||1) 3D color matrix metering Ⅱ (type G and D lenses), color matrix metering II (other CPU lenses), 2) Center-weighted (weight given to 8-mm circle in center of frame), 3) Spot metering (meters 3.5-mm circle centered on selected focus point)|
|Exposure Metering Range (at normal temperature [68°F/20°C], ISO 100 equivalent, f/1.4 lens)||1) 0 to 20 EV (3D-Color Matrix or Center-weighted metering), 2) 2 to 20 EV (Spot metering)|
|Exposure Control||1) Digital Vari-Program (Auto, Auto [Flash Off], Portrait, Landscape, Child, Sports, Close Up, Night Portrait), 2) Programmed Auto [P], 3) Shutter-Priority Auto [S], 4) Aperture Priority Auto [A], 5) Manual [M], 6) Guide mode|
|Auto Exposure Bracketing||No|
|Shutter||Electronically controlled vertical-travel focal plane shutter, 30 to 1/4000sec in steps of 1/3 EV plus bulb|
|Sync Contact||X-contact only; flash synchronization at up to 1/200 sec|
|Flash Control||1) TTL: i-TTL balanced fill-flash and standard i-TTL flash for digital SLR using 420-pixel RGB sensor are available with built-in flash and SB-900, SB-800, SB-600, or SB-400, 2) Auto aperture: Available with SB-900 or SB-800 and CPU lens, 3) Non-TTL auto: Supported flash units include SB-900, SB-800, SB-28, SB-27, and SB-22S, 4) Distance-priority manual: Available with SB-900 and SB-800|
|Flash Sync Modes||1) Front-curtain sync, 2) Red-eye reduction, 3) Slow sync with red-eye reduction, 4) Slow sync, 5) rear-curtain sync|
|Self-Timer||Electronically controlled timer with duration of 2 or 10s.|
|Remote Control||Via Remote Cord MC-DC2 (optional)|
|GPS||via GP-1 GPS Unit (optional)|
|Supported Languages||Total of 20 languages:Chinese (Simplified and Traditional), Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish|
|Power Requirements||Rechargeable EN-EL14 Li-ion battery, EH-5a AC adapter (available separately; requires optional EP-5A power connector )|
|Battery Life (on a fully charged battery)||Approx. 550 shots|
|Tripod Socket||1/4 in. (ISO1222)|
|Dimensions||Approx. 124 x 96 x 74.5 mm|
|Weight (without battery, memory card or body cap)||Approx. 455g|
Spesifikasi teknis diatas mengikuti informasi dari pabrik dimana bisa berubah sewaktu-waktu tanpa pemberitahuan. Untuk menghindari salah pemahaman, jika ada istilah tehnis yang kurang dimengerti silahkan hubungi kami.
- Camera Body
- Lens 18-55mm
- Rechargeable Li-ion battery
- Quick charger
- Camera strap
- CD Software